What is on this site.
- This site is an introduction to "systematic reviews". On this site the term "systematic reviews" (or SR) is used to refer to a range of projects, methodologies and products. The methods and associated products have also been called "research syntheses". For more, see "SR Types" at left.
- Content on this site will be growing because approaches to SR are evolving and the adoption of SR methods is expanding.
- Content on this site is primarily developed to support research and instruction at Kent State.
- To connect to some of the resources included, users may need to use the KSU Proxy (e.g., to access articles). The VPN has been used in the past for access to articles. On this site, the KSU Proxy or other alternatives may be noted.
- Navigation links at the left connect to background, steps, examples, and other information.
Please contact Anita Slack, if you have any questions, comments or suggestions. Put "systematic reviews" in the email subject line if possible.