Statistical & Qualitative Data Analysis Software Home
This guide contains information for current faculty, staff, and students at Kent State about statistical and qualitative data analysis software.
What's in this guide
This guide contains information about the data analysis software supported at Kent State.
Access to Software - Information for current Kent State faculty, staff, and students looking to obtain research software.
Software Help - General information about resources about the major statistical and qualitative data analysis software packages, including SAS, SPSS, JMP, NVivo, Qualtrics, and R.
- October 2015
- NVivo 11 for Windows and Mac slated for release. However, for the academic year 2015-2016, Kent State will continue to distribute licenses for NVivo 10 for Windows and Mac.
- September 16, 2015
- Qualtrics has a new look! Check out Qualtrics's pre-recorded and live webinars, or check out their list of new features and changes in Qualtrics.
- April 7, 2015
- Stata 14 released. Among the new features in Stata 14 are item response theory, survival outcomes for SEM models, and much more. Faculty, staff, and students can purchase Stata 14 at a reduced rate through the Stata Campus GradPlan.
- March 2015
- SPSS Statistics 23 and SPSS Amos 23 released. Faculty and students can purchase the new version through kent.e-academy.com; it will be rolled out on the Kent campus during the Fall 2015 semester.
- JMP 12 is released. However, Kent State will continue to distribute JMP 10 and 11 for the upcoming Fall 2015 semester.
Statistical Consulting at University Libraries
University Libraries at Kent State University offers free statistical consulting and software help to faculty, staff, and students. We provide assistance for SAS, SPSS, JMP, NVivo, Qualtrics, and R. Members from any discipline and from all campuses are welcome.
- University Libraries Room 812
- By appointment only - make an appointment now
- Free to all current KSU faculty, staff, and students