Public Health Information Resources Home
Useful Links: Orientation
What's in this Guide
Welcome to the University Libraries Public Health Information Guide.
Please use the tabs to navigate through the pages of this guide:
- Need to Know: Information about University Libraries and more.
- Research Resources: Websites, books, and other tools for finding Public Health information.
- Research Databases: Access useful databases for finding articles on Public Health topics.
- Hot Public Health News: What's happening and the latest research.
- Career Day Resources: Finding your job in Public Health.
The URL for this guide is:
PubMed at KSU
Begin your PubMed search session with this special URL:
Then click on the "Find It at Kent State" icon to determine if the article is available through the Kent State Libraries!
And note! The previous KSU PubMed URL will no longer provide accurate information!