If you need personal help, please call (330-672-2004), e-mail (email@example.com) or chat with a librarian below.
The Performing Arts Library is located at D-004 in the Center for the Performing Arts. Check our hours on our homepage.
What's in this Guide
This Performing Arts Library sponsored series is usually held in one of the theatres in the Center for the Performing Arts and is a free event open to the public. Light refreshments will be provided.
Please use the tabs to navigate through the pages of this guide.
Fall 2014 Events
Thursday, October 2nd, 12:30-1:30pm
Location: Wright-Curtis Theatre
Join us in hearing Director Kathleen Conlin and crew speak about Kent State University’s production of You Can’t Take it with You. The production will run from October 3rd through 12th at Kent State University's Wright-Curtis Theatre; for tickets, contact the box office at 330-672-2497.
Miss the Spring 2014 events? Watch the videos!
Click here to view information on past events and speakers. This guide contains abstracts and bios of past participants in this series organized by school year.
Did you Know?
- There's an APP for that! - Naxos Music Library has created an APP for the iPhone and Android.
- Classical Music Library has a new classical music work available for free download each week!
- The Performing Arts Library has Group Study Rooms equipped with audio and video equipment and Internet access are available for reservation.
- Research Help is available to students in the Performing Arts Library at three specific times each week or by appointment.
- The Writing Commons on the 4th floor of the Main Library provides assistance with any writing project.