Skip to Main Content
How To Search (Instructions)
- Start at the University Libraries homepage: www.kent.edu/library
- Make sure you have the VPN downloaded and installed!
- Choose "Databases"
- Choose "Databases by Subject" on the left hand side of the screen
- Choose "Communication Studies Databases"
- Choose "Communication and Mass Media Complete"
- Look for "Choose Databases" above the search boxes, select "Communication Abstracts" in addition to "Communication and Mass Media Complete"
- Click "ok"
- Enter in your search terms, for tips, see the "Database Searching" section on the Library Guide
- Look for the attached PDF for the full-text of the article. If you don't see the PDF, click on the "Find It At Kent State" button to track down the full text.