SEARCH UNIVERSITY LIBRARIES
In addition to the activities that occurred in the prior phases, Phase 3 will see increased activity on campus from researchers, faculty, new and returning students, and an increased staff presence. Decisions will need to be finalized on building access (times and locations) and services offered (classroom instruction, reference services, study rooms, research carrels). Policies will need to be created and/or modified to aid library employees when encountering situations that will require guidance. Installation or removal of all equipment needs to be completed and signage needs to be in place. All PPE should be received by staff. Sanitizing sundries should be received and in place (public and staff workspaces).
1. Staff needed to prepare the library for reopening return to some on-site work on a staggered schedule.
2. All staff and departmental meetings including student staff should take place to discuss a plan of
action. Departmental Reopening Plans need to be reviewed.
3. Systems staff will be needed for reconfiguration of computer lab areas.
4. A meeting with library staff and non-affiliated services located in the building should take place to
discuss a plan of action.
5. A walk-through by department managers and library administrators needs to take place to ensure