If you need personal help, please call (330-672-2004), e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or chat with a librarian below.
The Performing Arts Library is located at D-004 in the Music and Speech Center. Check our hours our homepage.
What's in this Guide
Welcome to the Performing Arts Library guide to past events in the Director Speaks Series. The Performing Arts Library Director Speaks Series features directors discussing their approach and interpretation of their work in an open forum, usually the week of the production's opening.
This series is usually held in Kent State University's Performing Arts Library (Music & Speech Center, room D-004) and is a free event open to the public. Light refreshments will be provided. This guide contains abstracts and bios of past speakers who participated in this series organized by school year.
Please use the tabs to navigate through the pages of this guide.
Fall 2013 Events
Did you Know?
- There's an APP for that! - Naxos Music Library has created an APP for the iPhone and Android.
- Classical Music Library has a new classical music work available for free download each week!
- The Performing Arts Library has Group Study Rooms equipped with audio and video equipment and Internet access are available for reservation.
- Research Help is available to students in the Performing Arts Library at three specific times each week or by appointment.
- The Writing Commons on the 4th floor of the Main Library provides assistance with any writing project.